Just a Quicky

Hello Faithful Readers!!

We have yet to fill your eyes with pictures of our adventures here. We have travelled to Machu Picchu, taken the kids to a park for Julie´s last day, and much more. Jon has been sick with larengytis and some weird cough, another trip to the doctor, and we moved back to the orphanage. The children cheered so loud when they heard we were going to be staying at Azul Wasi. They are so so loving and want to be around us all the time. I have much to write and no time to do it in. We have to walk 30 minutes just for an internet connection. We have about a month left here and I am not looking forward to leaving. If you haven´t had a chance to donate I would encourage you to do so while we are here. We are almost done the bathroom, but we have also been fixing a lot of other things. Like the fridge! no more rotting food! I have to run, but I promise a better post with pictures in the future. Lots of love!! Dana and Jon

Comments

Popular Posts