Weddings and Temples



Well Jon and I are back in Tofield from a month of visiting family. After adventuring in Victoria we drove 17 hours to Bountiful, Utah to assist and attend a very good friend's wedding. Jackie was married in the Bountiful Temple where they were married for all time and eternity, not death till you part. (http://www.mormonnewsroom.org/topic/temples). 


Jackie was the "bride of my dreams" to quote Anne of Green Gables. She was beautiful and Mike was very handsome as well. They are a fun couple and I can already see that they will have a great marriage. 



Bountiful Temple



The next day we drove 3 hours to Rexburg, Idaho to visit my niece who is going to University. Where we discovered another LDS Temple, or at least I forgot that it had one, as well as every other town we drove by. 
We spent the evening laughing and taking pictures.  Then it was the 13 hour drive home to Tofield. I am sick of driving!


Pictures from Rexburg.


( I was too busy to watermark them all so no touchy!)



wondering why she has to pose
Studying hard
Her pet
This is what I get when I ask her to pose
I really am just asking for it having her in front of my lens
Jon doesn't help either!



















Comments

Popular Posts