We Made It!!

Just a quick note to tell you we made it safe!! We are alive after a crazy flight to Houstin, lets just say we circled the airport for almost an hour due to the weather. Don´t even mention the turbulence! Everyone looked so calm and tranquilo on the plane so I smiled and pretended all was well, BUT inside I was FREAKING OUT!! I think my stomach found a new place in my mouth because the plane kept plunging from the sky everytime we flew through a thunder cloud!  Peru is amazing. I wish I had my pictures to upload but it'll have to happen later as we don´t have internet at the orphanage (it's not working) so maybe I´ll bring them next time we get to a internet cafe. The kids are wonderful and give us hugs everyday! They say "Hola Amiga/o" everytime they see us. I can´t wait till my spanish improves so I can communicate better with them. No altitute sickness woot woot, but I hear it takes a couple days. I can´t wait to write a super long blog entry with lots of details! We are in Cusco now wandering the streets, getting lost, looking for a map. Our Orphanage is about 45 min away and we can´t spend the entire day here. So I am off for now!
 Love yah Dana

Comments

  1. I'm so excited for you guys!!! You're my heroes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're safe! Did anyone use the barf bag?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts